Perfect for using up leftover roasted veg, this salad is a perfect dish to take into the office for lunch
- Roast the cubed aubergine in an oven (1800C) for 25 minutes or until soft.
- Soak the couscous in 175ml boiling water, leaving for at least 10 minutes until it has soaked up the water and you can fluff up with a spoon.
- Assemble all the salad ingredients together, starting with few spoonfuls of couscous, spreading it around the plate.
- Then pile on the sun-dried tomato, feta and aubergine.
- Finally top with mint leaves and serve with the dressing on the side.
For a vegan alternative, replace the feta with 100g tinned white beans, such as cannellini or haricot
This recipe is taken from Salad Love by David Bez (Quadrille, £16.99). Photography by David Bez.