Full-Of-Sunshine Thai Curry Recipe From Ella's Kitchen
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
Bursting with bright colours, this gentle introduction to Thai flavours provides plenty of adventure for your toddler
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the squash, onion and carrot for five minutes until the onion is soft.
- Add the pepper, sugar snap peas, ginger, garlic and spices and fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the coconut milk and crumbled stock cube, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the coriander.
- Serve the curry with basmati rice, and lime wedges (if using).
This recipe is taken from Ella’s Kitchen The Red One Cookbook (£14.99, Octopus Books).
PureeBlend together the cooked squash and carrot
Finger FoodServe up chunks of diced carrot and squash