Sardines, Pinto Beans & Avocado Salad
- Serves: 1
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
This is a great salad for using storecupboard staples such as tinned beans and fish and the ingredients make for a super-healthy lunch
- Rip off the little gem lettuce leaves and place around the plate.
- Spoon some of the drained pinto beans into each of the leaves.
- Top with the flaked sardines, avocado and sliced spring onions.
- Whisk up the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the top of the salad.
This recipe is taken from Salad Love by David Bez (Quadrille, £16.99). Photography by David Bez.
PureeMash some avocado with a fork until smooth and give to your baby.
Finger FoodServe up pieces of avocado and lettuce leaves.