As all mums know, simply getting out of the door in the morning can seem like a military operation when there’s a little one involved. This book offers mums handy hints and tips to make home life less chaotic, and to stop trying to be the ultimate supermum (you don’t need to be!).
Tanith Carey’s writing style is fun, approachable, and down-to-earth, and her ideas will ring bells with all mums trying to avoid meltdowns while keeping the home in order at the same time as continuing working life.
This is a fun guide to fitting everything into your day, finding a routine that suits you all, and stopping worrying about the small stuff.
Find out how to:
- Head off mess before it happens and choose toys which won't leave your home looking like a bomb-site
- Throw together a nutritious school lunchbox – in just ONE minute
- Get your children to do what you ask the FIRST time, not the twentieth
- Dress your kids in less time and get out of the house quicker
- Get your life back and yes, spend time with your partner