‘My Pregnancy 2016’ by Dr Jo Girling (White Ladder) is the only pregnancy guide you need - and the only guide updated annually so your advice is never outdated.
This book will bring you all the practical advice you need to take you through your pregnancy journey, from the first few blushes of pregnancy through to the day you give birth.
Inside you will find up-to-date nutritional information, details about tests, and the latest food and drink guidelines. We all know how often the information on what you can eat while you’re pregnant changes, but this book will ensure you have the most recent information at time of going to press.
- Your baby’s development week-by-week and stage-by-stage
- What to eat, what to avoid, and the new advice on peanuts
- The latest guidelines on smoking, drinking and the importance of Omega 3
- Advice on labour and your baby’s birth
- Information on Down’s tests and the latest Whooping cough vaccine advice
- Fashion tips from JoJo Maman Bebe
- The latest celeb bumps and babies