Providing a safe retreat for your family is important to parents. Protecting your home and possessions becomes even more important because you instinctively want to protect your loved ones from loss or damage to things they value. Home insurance ensures that lost and damaged items can be replaced. We know that some items are irreplaceable but protecting against theft, fire fire and other destructive circumstances means that those that can be, will be replaced and new memories can be made.
Family Insurance Services specialises in finding families the insurance policies that suit them. So if your home and possessions are important to you we can find you a policy. Perhaps you have a holiday home that needs insuring you want to protect your home against emergencies like losing a key or a broken boiler?
We have options for standard cover for your building, contents, home emergencies, legal bills, a second home or if you're renting. We can also help you with a specific need like subsidence cover, a thatched roof, mobile homes, high value homes or non-standard construction homes. Whatever the needs of your family home, we can help you protect it.
Reasons to Purchase
- Protects against natural disasters
- Protects against robbery or burglary
- Replaces the building itself
- Replaces your possessions
- Can provide you with alternative accommodation should you be unable to stay in your home
- Parts and labour to mend a boiler can be covered
- Protect carpets, computers, windows etc. from accidents