The nights are drawing in and it’s certainly got a little bit chilly at bedtime. You’ve just got back into a routine after the summer and then suddenly you realise the clock change is on it’s way. What about all that hard work you’ve put into a routine?
Don’t worry! Here are The Gro Company’s top tips for when the clocks change:
- Tip 1: Settle your little one for bed 15mins later than normal, every few days before the change. By the time clock change comes they’ll be ready for the change in times and hopefully stay in bed!
- Tip 2: A dark room really helps to promote sleep, so using a Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind can make all the difference when it’s bedtime!
- Tip 3: Encourage a regular sleep- wake schedule, especially a regular time of getting up in the morning. The Gro Company’s Groclock helps children learn to do this on their own.
- Tip 4: Have some wind down time prior to sleep. Do something relaxing like sharing a story.
- Tip 5: Don’t forget to praise your little one, when they’ve kept to the rules!
The team at The Gro Company are parents too, and aim to make products that make parents lives easier. The Clock Change Survival Kit of both the Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind and the Groclock has helped thousands of families through this transition, and got bedtime back on track. Get prepared and get yours on Amazon today!