Despite many of us having our heart set on our future baby names since we were small - when it comes down to it, choosing a moniker is no easy task.
Will they be able to spell it with ease? Will it suit their personality? Will there be 18 others(!) with the same name in their reception class? The questions are enough to leave us anxiety-ridden whilst panic-eating a large bowl of Cheerios.
Looking ahead to 2019, the trend for choosing comfortably familiar names, with or without a twist, is definitely going to continue. Famous youngsters are also helping some names spike in popularity (Luna and Harper, anyone?)
Check out the baby names expected to be all the rage next year...
15 highly-anticipated baby names 2019:
1) ArloArlo is believed to be derived from the Anglo-Saxon for army, fortified, troops, war and mound or hill,' thereby meaning 'fortified hill.' Arlo is currently the 42nd most popular baby boys name having risen 609 places since 2007.
2) AoifeThe name Aoife is of Irish Gaelic origin meaning "beautiful, radiant". Several different heroines in Irish legends had this name and in one story, she was the world's fiercest woman warrior.
3) AustinUp 104 places since 2007, he name Austin first appeared in England in the Middle Ages from the Latin Augustine, meaning magic dignity, or venerable.
4) AuroraThe name Aurora is of Latin origin meaning dawn. Aurora, the poetic name of the Roman goddess of sunrise whose tears turned into the morning dew, this name will make any girl feel like a princess. Aurora is also associated with the scientific term for the Northern Lights.
5) DexterThe name Dexter is of ancient Greek origin. It derives from the Greek word "dexiteros", a poetic form of the word "dexios", meaning right-handed, fortunate and skilled. This name might have risen to popularity due to the popular American TV series, Dexter, about a serial killer - charming.
6) DottieThe name Dottie is a girl's name of English origin meaning "gift of God". Dottie and Dot are often shortenings of Dorothy and it was most popular in the 1890's.
7) HarrisonHarrison first began as a surname, simply meaning Harry's son. However, it is currently the 34th most popular boys name. A notable namesake is the actor Harrison Ford.
8) HarperOne of the most upward trending names of 2017, Harper must be influenced by the fabulous Beckham's. It can be used for both boys and girls and literally means "harp player". It has climbed from obscurity to 34th in the top 100, having climbed a whopping 1539 places since 2007!
9) LoganLogan originates from both the Irish surname which is from the Gaelic 'lagán' meaning a little hollow and the Scottish surname which is derived from a place located near Auchinleck, in Ayrshire. Could Logan be rising in popularity after the famously controversial Youtuber and now amateur boxer, Logan Paul?
10) MargotThe name Margot is of French origin and means pearl. It is a French pet form of Marguerite which means daisy and it is likely influenced by the popular Australian actress, Margot Robbie.
11) NoahThe name Noah is most likely derived from the Biblical figure Noah in Hebrew. It originates from the word "nukhu" meaning repose or rest which may explain its links with flood story. Another explanation says that it is derived from the Hebrew root meaning "to comfort". The name might be about to skyrocket after this year a new teen heart throb came on the scene, Noah Centieno.
Check out the full list of the girl's names expected to become very popular in the next year, here.
From animal themes to the letter 'F', here are all the trends for baby names in 2019.
Make sure you're following Mother & Baby on Instagram for relatable memes, inspiring stories and parenting hacks!
Have approx 60 seconds to spare? Why not join thousands of mums-to-be and start your very own Amazon baby wish list! They're absolutely free to create and perfect to send to the friends, aunties and your mum to make sure you're getting the baby products you really need... Click here!
For parenting tips, tricks and advice you can trust, click here to download a free digital issue of Mother and Baby magazine.