Kids love nothing more than making us grown-ups giggle, and that’s why they’ll love telling these funny and festive Christmas jokes to the whole family at this time of the year. We’ve rounded up some of our favourite kid-friendly Christmas jokes that’ll have you laughing your new socks off on Christmas day.
Christmas just wouldn’t be Christmas without some corny cracker jokes around the dinner table after consuming far too much turkey! Everyone knows a terrible cracker joke and although we might think they’re awful, they’re bound to tickle our tots, even if they don’t fully understand the punchline. Whether you’re making your own crackers or you want to be sure all the jokes are clean and appropriate, it’s good to have some Christmas jokes up your festive jumper sleeve to keep the kids entertained during a Christmas party.
Not only is seeing your little one tell jokes extremely adorable, it’s also good for their intellectual development and their imagination too, particularly around the 12-18 month mark. It’s at this time you might notice that they’re copying your jokes or jokes that they hear on TV so they’re guaranteed to love these jokes.
The best Christmas jokes for kids
1. What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
2. What do you call a reindeer with bad manners?
3. What does an elf study in school?
4. What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
A Christmas Quacker
5. What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
Can you smell carrots?
6. Why does everyone love Frosty the snowman?
7. Why did the Christmas tree go to the barber?
It needed a trim
8. Why do mummies like Christmas so much?
Because of all the wrapping
9. Who delivers presents to baby sharks at Christmas?
10. What should you sing at a snowman’s birthday party?
Freeze a jolly good fellow
11. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?
12. What kind of photos do elves take?
13. What’s a cow’s favourite day?
14. Who is Santa’s favourite singer?
15. What do snowmen like to do at the weekend?
Just chill out
16. How does the snowglobe feel this year?
A little shaken
17. What wears a red suit and goes “Oh, oh, oh”?
Santa walking backwards
18. What does Mrs Claus say to Santa when there are clouds in the sky?
It looks like rain deer
19. What do snowmen wear on their heads?
20. Why are Christmas trees so bad at knitting?
Because they drop all their needles