A hearty soup is just the thing for an instant warm up on a cold, winter’s evening. Freeze extra portions for a quick and easy lunch
1. Pour the oil into a large, heavy based saucepan and add the tomatoes, onion, garlic and celery. Cover and cook over a low heat, occasionally shaking gently, for 40 minutes, until pulpy.
2. Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender and process to a smooth puree.
3. Push the puree through a sieve into a clean saucepan.
4. Add the stock and bring to the boil. Add the pasta, bring back to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes, or according to the packet instructions, until the pasta is tender but still firm to the bite. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Ladle into warmed bowls, sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Once your little angel is on the move, it’s nearly impossible to stop them in their tracks. To help your little wriggler get started on their new active adventure, we’re giving away £250 Asda voucher allowing you to buy a bunch of goodies for your on-the-go toddler.
Each month, Childs Farm's resident skincare expert will be tackling all your skincare concerns and giving you the correct know-how, to ensure the whole family has healthy and gorgeous-looking skin. This month's instalment is discussing bubble baths for your toddler and the number one product to try for lots of great-smelling bubbles which is safe for sensitive and eczema-prone skin!