1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan/Gas mark 5.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the butter and rub in with your fingers until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Gradually add enough of the water to combine to make a stiff dough. Wrap in cling film and chill for 20 minutes.
3. Roll out half of the pastry on a floured board and use a 6cm fluted cutter to cut out 10 to 12 rounds. Roll out the other half of the pastry, along with any trimmings and cut out 10 to 12 discs using a 7-8cm cutter.
4. Line 10 to 12 holes of a patty tin with the larger discs then divide the Princes Red Cherry and Blueberry Pie Filling between them, taking care not to overfill them.
5. Dampen the edges of the pastry slightly and place the smaller discs on top, gently pressing the edges to seal them.
6. Beat the egg and milk together with a fork. Brush the pie tops with the egg mixture then sprinkle with the sugar.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Leave for a few minutes before removing from the tins, taking care as the filling will be very hot. Delicious served warm with custard.