Using minced meat is an easy way to introduce young children to Asian flavours - just leave out the chillies.
This delicious stir-fry is healthy and simple to cook - and perfect if you've been over-indulging recently. Using minced meat is also an easy way to introduce young children to Asian flavours - just leave out the chillies.
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and blanch the broccoli for 1 minute, then drain and refresh it under cold water. Set aside.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a wok or a large, deep-sided frying pan.
3. Add the spring onions, garlic, ginger, coriander stalks, and chilli (if using), and fry for a couple of minutes until coloured slightly.
4. Add the minced beef and continue to fry over a high heat until the meat is well browned.
5. Return the broccoli and add the fish sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, and sugar. Mix well, cooking for a minute or 2 until the broccoli is piping hot.
6. Stir in the coriander leaves and serve with rice.
Once your little angel is on the move, it’s nearly impossible to stop them in their tracks. To help your little wriggler get started on their new active adventure, we’re giving away £250 Asda voucher allowing you to buy a bunch of goodies for your on-the-go toddler.
Each month, Childs Farm's resident skincare expert will be tackling all your skincare concerns and giving you the correct know-how, to ensure the whole family has healthy and gorgeous-looking skin. This month's instalment is discussing bubble baths for your toddler and the number one product to try for lots of great-smelling bubbles which is safe for sensitive and eczema-prone skin!