Suitable from 7 months +
50g courgette, grated
70g carrot, peeled and grated
50g chestnut mushrooms, chopped
100g tinned sweetcorn (in unsalted water)
4 spring onions sliced
150g ready-to-eat red and white quinoa
80g Panko breadcrumbs
2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
50g Parmesan, grated
2 eggs, beaten
Plain flour, to coat
- Put the vegetables and quinoa into a food processor. Whiz until finely chopped.
- Add the Panko breadcrumbs, thyme, cheese and eggs and whiz until the mixture is well blended.
- Shape into 20 croquette shapes and roll to coat in flour.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C fan / 350˚ F / Gas Mark 4.
- Put the croquettes onto a large baking sheet lined with baking paper. Drizzle with a little oil and bake for 20 minutes, turning over halfway through the cooking time.