1. Measure the flour, baking powder, caster sugar, eggs and milk into a mixing bowl. Whisk until you have a smooth batter.
2. Heat a little butter and oil in a frying pan. Spoon tablespoons of batter into the pan to make fairly large round pancakes for the body.
3. When bubbles appear, flip the pancakes over and cook on the other side for a few minutes.
4. In the same way, make smaller pancakes for the face and the paws of the rabbit. Continue to cook the pancakes until all the batter is used up, adding more butter and oil to the pan as and when necessary.
5. Arrange the pancakes on plates to make the shape of a bunny and decorate with slices of banana for the ears and the feet.
6. Whip the cream until soft peaks form, then pipe a tail onto each of the bunnies.
7. Drizzle with a little honey or maple syrup.
Suitable from 1 year.
For lots more recipe inspiration visit www.annabelkarmel.com