1. Measure all of the ingredients including 4 tbsp of boiling water into a food processor. Whiz together until the mixture is finely chopped and well blended.
2. Shape into 15 to 20 balls.
3. Roll one third into coconut, one third into cocoa powder and one third into chocolate sprinkles.
4. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm. Stick on the edible eyes using a little black writing icing and roll up a small ball of ready to roll icing for the nose.
5. Slice an Oreo cookie in half and scrape away the filling. Break the cookie in half to make 2 wings and insert into the side of the energy ball.
Suitable from 9 months +
If you are looking for quick and balanced options for your little one on those jam-packed days, Annabel’s award-winning Chilled Toddler Meal range includes children’s favourites such as Scrummy Fish Pie, Mild Chicken Tikka & Tasty Chicken & Potato Pie. Discover the full range at Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Ocado. Check out Annabel's website here.