Preparation time: 35 Minutes (Plus 2 Hours For Proving)
Step away from the freezer aisle! Nothing beats homemade pizza and your toddler will love getting involved by adding his own toppings to this plain margherita pizza
1. Mix the flour, yeast and salt together in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the oil and 225ml of water and gradually stir in the flour from the side until a soft dough forms – caress the flour in, firmly but gently. Add more water, if needed, to create a soft dough.
2. Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic and then shape into a ball.
3. Wash and dry the bowl, then lightly run the inside with oil. Add the dough and roll it around so its lightly coated. Cover the bowl with clingfilm and set aside in a warm place until the dough doubles in size, which can take up to two hours.
4. Preheat the oven to 220oC, gas mark
5. Dust a large baking sheet with polenta and set aside.
6. Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured work surface and gently knead. Divide into two equal pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Work with one ball at a time, keeping the other covered.
7. Using a lightly floured rolling pin, roll out each ball of dough into a 23-25cm round and transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
8. Top each pizza round with one tablespoon of tomato puree, the tomato and mozzarella slices. Season to taste with salt and pepper, sprinkle with the basil and drizzle with the oil.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted and golden.
ASDA Little Angels have your baby’s interests at the heart of what they do and have designed their dedicated newborn nappy range to ensure your new bundle of joy is comfortable, safe, dry and as happy as can be.
Meet Piccolo's organic formula milks. Balanced with just the right nutrients to help support parents with feeding and babies with growing. Piccolo aims to get the nutrients part sorted for you, so you can focus on her milestones.
You’ll be surprised to discover that it really will take less time to puree baby food than you imagined – especially if you enlist the help of a kitchen buddy like Beaba’s Babycook Neo 4-in-1 Baby Food Maker.
Angelcare’s award-winning range of baby monitoring systems combine the best of movement, video and audio technology, so they know a thing or two about sleeping babies. Here’s their insight on some commonly asked questions about infant and toddler sleep…
Mama Bamboo have created a new award-winning range of premium, sustainable, eco-friendly organic nappies and wipes to help and support parents who want the best for their little ones whilst doing their bit for the environment.