A hearty soup is just the thing for an instant warm up on a cold, winter’s evening. Freeze extra portions for a quick and easy lunch
1. Pour the oil into a large, heavy based saucepan and add the tomatoes, onion, garlic and celery. Cover and cook over a low heat, occasionally shaking gently, for 40 minutes, until pulpy.
2. Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender and process to a smooth puree.
3. Push the puree through a sieve into a clean saucepan.
4. Add the stock and bring to the boil. Add the pasta, bring back to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes, or according to the packet instructions, until the pasta is tender but still firm to the bite. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Ladle into warmed bowls, sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Our panel of no-nonsense mums put popular baby products through (very!) vigorous testing, meaning you can spend money on the things that really work and have extra time to watch EastEnders with a cuppa tea!