A hearty soup is just the thing for an instant warm up on a cold, winter’s evening. Freeze extra portions for a quick and easy lunch
1. Pour the oil into a large, heavy based saucepan and add the tomatoes, onion, garlic and celery. Cover and cook over a low heat, occasionally shaking gently, for 40 minutes, until pulpy.
2. Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender and process to a smooth puree.
3. Push the puree through a sieve into a clean saucepan.
4. Add the stock and bring to the boil. Add the pasta, bring back to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes, or according to the packet instructions, until the pasta is tender but still firm to the bite. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Ladle into warmed bowls, sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
We asked parents to give their opinions on ASDA Little Angels' range of tray meals, made with only organic ingredients and with some new and exciting flavours! Find out what our testers thought here...
To celebrate their 20 year anniversary Out ‘n’ About are giving you the chance of winning a Nipper Single - an excellent solution for parents who require a multipurpose pushchair for use in both urban environments as well as scenic off-road routes.
This month we have teamed up with My Expert Midwife, the award-winning brand that provides effective solutions to common pregnancy, birth and new motherhood issues, to give mums-to-be the chance to win one of their Hospital Bag Sets (4 to give away).
From newborn. To toddler. To big kid. They keep on growing. The LEAF™ grow provides a comfortable space for them to sit back and sway away through every stage. Now you're in for a chance to win a Nuna LEAF™ grow (RRP £225) in a choice of Granite or Biscotti.
In real life it isn’t always as “picture-perfect” as what it can be made out to be, so instead, let’s embrace the chaos, mess and fun that comes with the territory. Whether it’s the messy results of weaning, playing and exploring with mud or paint, or a baby struggling to sleep, Childs Farm have something for every sticky situation you might just find yourself in.