The flavours in the dish perfectly compliment each other and the foods are packed full of healthy nutrients for you and your baby
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a saucepan, add the onion and cook for five minutes until softened. Stir the garlic and cook for one minute more.
2. Add the stock and simmer for 2–3 minutes, add the peas and cook for three minutes until soft.
3. Reserve some of the peas, then whizz the remainder with a stick blender until nearly smooth. Stir in most of the mint and season to taste.
4. Rub in the remaining oil over the lamb and season well. Cook under a preheated hot grill for 5–7 minutes on each side until browned and just cooked through.
5. Slice the lamb and arrange on serving plates with the pea and mash. Scatter over the reserved peas, remaining mint and feta to serve.
Quick Cook: Food for Friends
This recipe is from Quick Cook: Food for Friends by Emma Lewis ( Hamlyn, £7.99)