You can’t go wrong with a pasta dish when it comes to feeding a hungry family, and this one is quick to put together and healthy
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas mark 6. Place the courgettes and 1½ tablespoons of oil in a large ovenproof dish.
2. Toss together and spread out in a single layer. Roast in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until tender and lightly browned.
3. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and garlic and cook very gently for 5 minutes until soft. Add the canned tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, stock and oregano. Simmer for 10 minutes until the liquid has reduced slightly.
4. Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the pasta, bring back to the boil and cook according to the packet instructions, until tender but still firm to the bite. Drain well, then return to the pan.
5. Add the mascarpone cheese to the hot tomato sauce and stir until melted and smooth. Season well with salt and pepper.
6. Add the sauce to the pasta with the courgettes and basil.
Recipe from Vegetarian Step-by-Step, part of Parragon Books’ range of Love Food cookbooks
Blend the courgette, tomato and mascarpone together
Mix the sauce and pasta shapes together and let your baby pick them out – messy but fun!
Nappies. You use them every day, your baby spends the majority of their time wearing them and you wouldn’t dream of leaving the house without a stock in your bag, but do you really know what’s going on inside your baby’s nappy?
At last, we’ve finally brought all of our years of experience, expertise and motherly advice together to bring you our new “Gold Collection” of Mother&Baby mattresses designed to give your baby and toddler the best night’s sleep possible