Using minced meat is an easy way to introduce young children to Asian flavours - just leave out the chillies.
This delicious stir-fry is healthy and simple to cook - and perfect if you've been over-indulging recently. Using minced meat is also an easy way to introduce young children to Asian flavours - just leave out the chillies.
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and blanch the broccoli for 1 minute, then drain and refresh it under cold water. Set aside.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a wok or a large, deep-sided frying pan.
3. Add the spring onions, garlic, ginger, coriander stalks, and chilli (if using), and fry for a couple of minutes until coloured slightly.
4. Add the minced beef and continue to fry over a high heat until the meat is well browned.
5. Return the broccoli and add the fish sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, and sugar. Mix well, cooking for a minute or 2 until the broccoli is piping hot.
6. Stir in the coriander leaves and serve with rice.
Mountain Buggy has never been afraid to push the boundaries and test conventional nursery styling, continually developing and delivering innovative design and renewed aesthetics without compromising our all-terrain heritage.
The holidays are over and if you’re sending your little one off to nursery this September, ASDA Little Angels are here to ensure they stay comfortable and dry whilst away from home with their fantastic range of nappies and pants.
Organic baby food brand Piccolo have added a new selection of complete meals to their baby food and snacks range to provide nutritious and tasty meal options for your little one when you are short on time.