Using minced meat is an easy way to introduce young children to Asian flavours - just leave out the chillies.
This delicious stir-fry is healthy and simple to cook - and perfect if you've been over-indulging recently. Using minced meat is also an easy way to introduce young children to Asian flavours - just leave out the chillies.
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and blanch the broccoli for 1 minute, then drain and refresh it under cold water. Set aside.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a wok or a large, deep-sided frying pan.
3. Add the spring onions, garlic, ginger, coriander stalks, and chilli (if using), and fry for a couple of minutes until coloured slightly.
4. Add the minced beef and continue to fry over a high heat until the meat is well browned.
5. Return the broccoli and add the fish sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, and sugar. Mix well, cooking for a minute or 2 until the broccoli is piping hot.
6. Stir in the coriander leaves and serve with rice.
Feed your babies and toddlers with organic fruit and vegetables delivered to your door by GIGI's ORGANIC. We deliver the freshest organic fruit and vegetable subscription boxes weekly in London and Surrey to help mums with natural baby-led weaning and feeding growing families.
With over 40 years of dedicated research, the team at Aptamil Follow On Milk really know their stuff when it comes to follow on formulas. Here they answer some common questions to help you learn more about follow on milks.