Using minced meat is an easy way to introduce young children to Asian flavours - just leave out the chillies.
This delicious stir-fry is healthy and simple to cook - and perfect if you've been over-indulging recently. Using minced meat is also an easy way to introduce young children to Asian flavours - just leave out the chillies.
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and blanch the broccoli for 1 minute, then drain and refresh it under cold water. Set aside.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a wok or a large, deep-sided frying pan.
3. Add the spring onions, garlic, ginger, coriander stalks, and chilli (if using), and fry for a couple of minutes until coloured slightly.
4. Add the minced beef and continue to fry over a high heat until the meat is well browned.
5. Return the broccoli and add the fish sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, and sugar. Mix well, cooking for a minute or 2 until the broccoli is piping hot.
6. Stir in the coriander leaves and serve with rice.
SENA aire is the perfect travel accessory for you and your baby this Summer! Whether you’re staying with friends and family, or it’s baby’s first holiday by the sea, it’s your indispensable travel companion.
The Cam and Sock duo is the very first of its kind, combining the ability to track baby’s sleep as well as monitoring heart rate and oxygen levels. Expecting parents, this is a must-have piece of tech for you!
With your baby’s due date fast approaching, chances are you’re feeling a little apprehensive; but there are loads of simple things you can do now to prepare both your body and your mind for the big day.