These bite-sized frittatas are delicious served hot or cold and make the perfect healthy snack for your toddler – and you
1. Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the potatoes, bring back to the boil and cook for 12-15 minutes, until tender. Drain well and cool under cold running water.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 190oC, gas mark 5. Generously grease a 12-hole muffin tin.
3. When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel and finely chop them, then squeeze out the excess moisture.
4. Beat together the eggs and milk in a bowl. Stir in the potatoes, red peppers, two thirds of the cheese and all of the chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Divide the mixture equally between the holes in the prepared muffin tin, filling each just under half full. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese over the tops of the frittatas, taking care not to get it on the edge of the frittatas.
6. Place the tin in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the frittatas are set and golden brown.
7. Remove the tin from the oven and run a round-bladed knife around each one, then tip out. Transfer to a platter and either serve immediately or leave to cool to room temperature.
Mountain Buggy has never been afraid to push the boundaries and test conventional nursery styling, continually developing and delivering innovative design and renewed aesthetics without compromising our all-terrain heritage.
The holidays are over and if you’re sending your little one off to nursery this September, ASDA Little Angels are here to ensure they stay comfortable and dry whilst away from home with their fantastic range of nappies and pants.
Organic baby food brand Piccolo have added a new selection of complete meals to their baby food and snacks range to provide nutritious and tasty meal options for your little one when you are short on time.