These bite-sized frittatas are delicious served hot or cold and make the perfect healthy snack for your toddler – and you
1. Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the potatoes, bring back to the boil and cook for 12-15 minutes, until tender. Drain well and cool under cold running water.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 190oC, gas mark 5. Generously grease a 12-hole muffin tin.
3. When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel and finely chop them, then squeeze out the excess moisture.
4. Beat together the eggs and milk in a bowl. Stir in the potatoes, red peppers, two thirds of the cheese and all of the chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Divide the mixture equally between the holes in the prepared muffin tin, filling each just under half full. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese over the tops of the frittatas, taking care not to get it on the edge of the frittatas.
6. Place the tin in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the frittatas are set and golden brown.
7. Remove the tin from the oven and run a round-bladed knife around each one, then tip out. Transfer to a platter and either serve immediately or leave to cool to room temperature.
Pregnancy is an exciting time as you count down the months, weeks and days to the arrival of your little one. But it can also be a time of little worries, niggles and gripes - one of them being heartburn.
Every new parent is undoubtedly on a mission to get more zzz’s, so it surely makes sense to research the best mattress for your little one and find out what really goes on under the surface they are lying on for over 8 hours every day.
As a parent, you probably take multiple photos of your little one every day – there are so many amazing milestones to cross off your list as you watch your baby grow, capturing and sharing these milestones and memories is a joy.