1) First, make the dough. Measure the flour, yeast, salt, oil and water into a mixing bowl. Mix together using a spoon. Turn out onto a floured work surface. Knead for 5 to 10 minutes until you have a smooth shiny dough. Place in an oiled bowl. Cover with clingfilm and leave to rise for 2 hours or until doubled in size.
2) Meanwhile to make the sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and garlic and fry for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the sundried tomato paste and basil. Leave to cool.
3) Preheat the oven to 200C Fan. Knead the dough, then roll out to a large 30cm circle. Place on a baking sheet or round pizza tray. Spread the sauce over the base.
4) Stamp out salami bats and mozzarella ghosts using Halloween cutters. Make spiders out of the black olives.
5) Put the olive spiders and salami bats onto the pizza. Bake for 15 minutes until nearly cooked, then add the pizza ghosts and put back into the oven for 4 to 5 minutes until just melted (don’t leave too long or the mozzarella will spread too much ) and the edges of the pizza are golden brown.
If you are looking for quick and balanced options for your little one on those jam-packed days, Annabel’s award-winning Chilled Toddler Meal range includes children’s favourites such as Scrummy Fish Pie, Mild Chicken Tikka & Tasty Chicken & Potato Pie. Discover the full range at Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Ocado. Check out Annabel's website here.