1 very large sweet potato
A little olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 C Fan.
2. Line a baking sheet with non-stick paper.
3. Peel the sweet potato, then slice four thick slices about 1 ½ cm thick using a metal bunny cutter. Stamp out one bunny from each slice. You may need to bang the cutter with a mallet if it is hard to push through the potato.
4. Arrange on a baking sheet, drizzle with oil and season.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, turning over half way through the cooking time until lightly golden and cooked through.
6. Decorate with pink peppercorns and chives for the nose and the whiskers.
Suitable from 9 months.
The home of delicious recipes
Join the AK Club for free today and be the first to discover exclusive recipes and special content, insider news, competitions, plus a host of great offers. Get inspired by visiting www.annabelkarmel.com.