It’s probably your first port of call for everything from baked beans to bread to broccoli, but did you know Tesco is brilliant for baby food, too?
Its clever developers have been working hard behind the scenes with weaning experts and child nutritionists to create a new range of yummy dishes your baby will love. Made from organic ingredients with no added salt, sugar or artificial colours and flavours – with many veg-led combinations – they’re a perfect way to help your child discover exciting new tastes and textures.
As if that’s not enough, it’s now a one-stop shop for all your feeding accessories, too! The super-stylish Fred & Flo range has been expanded to include clever tools that support you as you introduce your baby to the wonderful world of food. We love the Mini Ice Lolly Moulds, which are the perfect size for treats to soothe sore teething gums, and the new Masher & Bowl means you don’t need to be a whizz in the kitchen to create your own baby food – just mash up fruit or steamed veg how your baby likes it and go for it!
If you’re a mama on the move, look out for the Weaning Bowl & Spoon Set, which has a lid to prevent mess and a convenient place to store a spoon, plus the Handy Snack Pots, which are perfect for use anywhere, to make feeding on the go child’s play!
Check out the best weaning products from Fred & Flo:
TRAFFIC LIGHT LOLLIES
Prep: 15 mins, plus freezing time
Suitable from 12 months
● 2 kiwis, peeled
● 100g pineapple, peeled
● 100g fresh strawberries
● Purée the kiwi, pineapple and strawberries separately in a blender and place in separate bowls.
● Equally fill the ice lolly moulds to 1/3 full of the kiwi purée and freeze for 30 minutes with the lids on.
● Remove from the freezer and add the pineapple purée on top of the kiwi and freeze for 15 minutes, adding the lid/stick in the same place where possible.
● Divide the strawberry purée evenly between each mould and return to the freezer overnight with the stick in the same place.
● Briefly dip the lolly mould in warm water to release the ice. Eat straight away.
Discover more at Tesco online.