John Lewis has launched a new range of products for your little one, these range from car seats to strollers and pushchairs.
The exciting John Lewis products have great price points without compromising on safety and quality, with a 2-year guarantee across their entire range.
Understanding you and your family's needs is imperative, which is why you can also pick up the new John Lewis products at your convenience and hassle free with free Click & Collect from hundreds of collection locations, including your local Waitrose (believe us we've tried it and it's a very seamless process).
John Lewis also offers free impartial nursery advice through their All Things Baby virtual and in store service - find out more below.
Let's take a look below to delve further into the new JL range details...
Ready to welcome your new baby
Choosing a pram or pushchair and car seat for your new arrival can be overwhelming. They’re among the biggest purchases you’ll make and there’s so much choice, it can be hard to know what’s right for you and your family.
John Lewis' lowest-priced travel system across their new range is £400 and includes a pushchair, seat unit, carrycot and accessories (including footmuff).
The pushchair features include:
- Easily foldable
- Carrycot suitable from birth
- Reversible seat unit, with multi-position recline
- Large shopping basket with handy parent pocket
- Accessories including a rain cover, cosy footmuff and more
- Compatible with selected infant carrier car seats to convert into a travel system
For growing little ones
John Lewis has designed their strollers and accessories to suit every lifestyle, taking your little one right through to their toddler years.
Whether you’re an active family that loves walks in the forest, or you need a light pushchair for easy walks about town, there is an ideal solution within this range.
The two strollers available are:
- Everyday stroller: Priced at £60 and very lightweight
- Compact stroller: Priced at £120 and weighs 5.7kg - This is John Lewis' lightest compact fold stroller, which fits in an overhead aeroplane compartment (but you should always speak to your airline to double-check!)
And living in the UK, we love that both strollers come with a rain cover and chest pads.
Confidence for every journey
And when it comes to car journeys, John Lewis' car seats will give you the peace of mind that comes with excellent design and safety as standard.
John Lewis offers a wide variety of car seats with prices starting from £60 - the range includes a super lightweight (under 4kg) portable car seat which can be used from birth to approx 12-15 months old. This car seat is compatible with selected pushchairs to create a travel system.
The new range also includes car seats with ISOFIX that slot right into your car. The John Lewis & Partners Swivel Group O+/1 ISOFIX car seat is a 360-degree swivel car seat for easy access and extended rearward facing up to 4 years old. There are belted car seats to suit the older kids too (up to age 12)!
Free, impartial advice for new parents
John Lewis offers both in-store and virtual appointments so you can access their All Things Baby services at a time and place to suit you. Nursery Experts will help you navigate the information you are given and answer any questions you have.
Most importantly, John Lewis Nursery advisors will always give impartial, tailored advice to suit your lifestyle and your budget.
There are four different appointment types available to suit your needs or questions (all free of charge):
- Out and about - (up to 30 mins) To help you find the perfect pushchair, car seat or travel solution
- Need to know - (up to 1 hour) Do you have a burning question? Want to know about the latest products?
- New baby A-Z - (up to 1 hour) Because it can be tricky knowing where to start when preparing for a baby or babies.
- Baby and beyond - (up to 1 hour) From weaning to sleep solutions, get advice on products to help with each of your child's milestones, from four months to four years.
You’ll end up with a personalised shopping list which they will email you for your reference later. The best thing about that is you can purchase straight off the list and get it delivered to your home - so you don't have to make any decisions in store, and don't have to worry about getting your haul home with your little one in tow! You could even create your list and use it for gift ideas for your baby shower or Christening.
Find out more about this impartial advice here.
Discover the new John Lewis range here.