ASDA Little Angels have your baby’s interests at the heart of what they do and have designed their dedicated newborn nappy range to ensure your new bundle of joy is comfortable, safe, dry and as happy as can be.
If you’re in a spin over which nappy range is best for your new baby, Mother & Baby have done the hard work for you as our mummy product testers crowned Asda Little Angels Newborn Nappies our 2021 Mother & Baby Awards Best Value Disposable Nappy Range Gold Winner! As our product testers found, good value doesn’t mean you’re short-changed on quality as they also chose Asda Little Angels Newborn Nappies as their Best Performance Disposable Nappy Range Silver Award Winner!
To help you get prepared for the arrival of your very own little angel, ASDA are giving away a bundle of Little Angels Newborn Nappies and a £250 voucher to spend in store or online.
Check out some of the fantastic features of Little Angels Newborn Nappies below and answer the simple question for the chance to win:
- Soft material – ASDA Little Angels are made with feather soft materials and are the first supermarket own-label nappy brand to be dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance, so you know your little one is in safe hands.
- Super absorbent – Innovative SmartFlo™ absorbency enables moisture to be absorbed quickly and liquid is evenly dispersed across the core of the nappy for extra comfort, ensuring your little angel is protected day and night.
- Time-to-change wetness indicator – A wetness indicator which changes from yellow to blue when wet allows you to check if baby needs changing without removing their nappy.
- Umbilical protection – Little Angels Newborn Nappies have a special contoured design to prevent umbilical irritation, ensuring they’re kind to baby’s tummy.
- Waist elastic – Newborns lie on their back for a lot of the time so runny poop can often creep up their back. All Little Angels nappies have super-stretchy waist elastic to help prevent a lot of mess!
- Size-up guide – Little Angels newborn nappies come in sizes 0, 1 and 2 and have a handy size guide on the front of the nappy to help you identify when it’s time to go up a size. Top tip: being in the right size nappy can help prevent leaks!
- Affordable – ASDA Little Angels nappies start at only 89p per pack and affordable jumbo packs allow you to stock up for less.
Find out more about ASDA Little Angels Newborn Nappies.
For your chance to win, simply answer the question below, the prize draw opens at 9am on the 1st September 2021 and closes on the 30th September 2021 at 11:59pm:
1. The prize draw opens at 9am on the 1st September 2021 and closes on the 30th September 2021 at 11:59pm, any entries submitted after this time will not be valid or counted.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
3. The prize is a Little Angels Newborn Nappies bundle and a £250 voucher to spend in store or online at ASDA.
4. The winner will be picked randomly from all valid correctly answered entries who have answered during the prize date. The winner will be contacted shortly after the closing date and notified by email and have 7 days to respond before an alternative winner is chosen.
5. This prize may be offered in a limited number of other promotions.
6. Only one entry per person will be counted.
7. No purchase is necessary. To enter for free visit, https://www.motherandbaby.co.uk/first-year/products/baby/prepare-for-your-new-arrival-with-250-from-asda-little-angels
8. Full terms and conditions can be found at www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-terms.html
9. The prize is provided by ASDA. We are not responsible for any aspect of the prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery or a prize winner being unable to take up any aspect, or the entirety of the prize due to their own circumstances or restrictions. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered