There will soon be a new stroller on the market, from BabyStyle UK, called the egg
BabyStyle UK are soon to launch its new stroller, the egg, with a sleek, stylish look.
The egg is fitted with Tru-Ride Technology wheels for comfort and superior handling, and it has a one-hand fold design.
You can also buy a lie-flat carrycot too.
Initally the egg will come in three colourways: arctic white, storm grey, and gotham black. Features include:
• Three position recline, parent and forward facing seat unit.
• Complete with apron, insect net, raincover and seat liner.
• Five position handle adjustment.
• Fixed or swivel front wheels.
• Quick release wheels.
• All round suspension.
• Car seat adaptors available as optional extra to add a Group 0+ infant carrier car seat including Kiddy, Maxi Cosi, B-Safe, Cybex and Recaro.
• Chassis available in three finishes; mirror, black and gun metal.
• Stroller weight: 13.5kgs. Folded size: 67 x 29 x 59cms. Carrycot weight: 3.4kgs.
RRP: stroller £699; carrycot £179. For more information visit eggstroller.com - available to buy from the end of May 2015.
Every egg stroller comes with a free seat liner, which come in a range of colours: Citrus Lemon, Key Lime, Jet Black, Steel Grey, Deep Purple, Chilli Red, Kingfisher Blue and Sahara Tan. You can also buy extra liners, at £30 each.
Pregnancy is an exciting time as you count down the months, weeks and days to the arrival of your little one. But it can also be a time of little worries, niggles and gripes - one of them being heartburn.
Every new parent is undoubtedly on a mission to get more zzz’s, so it surely makes sense to research the best mattress for your little one and find out what really goes on under the surface they are lying on for over 8 hours every day.
As a parent, you probably take multiple photos of your little one every day – there are so many amazing milestones to cross off your list as you watch your baby grow, capturing and sharing these milestones and memories is a joy.