Introducing the new stroller by Stokke which ticks all of the boxes when it comes to comfort and maneuverability.
Beat is incredibly compact, innovative and zero fuss making it the perfect pushchair for your city life.
Stokke Beat has full-frontal shock absorbers that can handle the pace of the city and brand-new wheel technology that uses innovative tyres on lockable, swivel wheels.
All of this is steered by a super comfortable handlebar that sits higher than most to give you more control and comfort as you push, Effortless “tilt and turn” handling that’s built for tight squeezes, sharp turns and navigating busy public transport with ease.
Benefits for parents
- Compact size folded and unfolded
- Narrow 53.5 cm footprint
- Light – weighs 9.5kg
- Excellent manoeuvrability
- Large, sturdy wheels in puncture-free material
- True one-hand folding
- Adjustable footrest and seat with single-hand recline
- Parent and front facing seat that can be folded either way
- High heel and flip flop safe brake
- Extra-large shopping basket holds 10kg of your on-the-go essentials
- For use from newborn to children weighing 22kg / 45lbs
- Stokke travel system compatible
Benefits for little ones
- Visible front-wheel shock absorbers for a super smooth ride
- Almost endless seat positions which can be adjusted seamlessly
- Adjustable footrest
- Ergonomically designed seat for first-class comfort Extended canopy with ventilation and protection from the elements
- Double-hinged 360-degree seat rail for safety and easy access
- Padded 5-point safety harness
- Carrycot option for ultimate newborn comfort
Check out the Stokke Beat pushchair, here