Worried about how you’ll squeeze in romance into your new life as a mum? Don’t panic, it is possible.
Becoming parents will have an effect on your relationship – there’s no getting around that. After all, you’re adding a whole new person to your relationship. But it can make you more compassionate, loving and patient with one another and add a whole new dynamic.
Definitely don’t laugh off the idea of date night. Getting dressed up will make you feel more like your pre-baby self. Let your partner cook up a storm in the kitchen (or order take out) while you indulge in a pamper session.
Then all that’s left to do is to pop on your romantic playlist… love-ly.
We have joined up with Magic 105.4 to bring you our love song playlist. Check out our top 10 tunes below for some romantic inspiration this Valentine’s Day…
1. Adele – Make You Feel My Love
2. George Michael – Careless Whisper
3. Take That – Rule the World
4. Aerosmith – Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing
5. Bruno Mars – Just the Way You Are
6. Bryan Adams – Everything I Do
7. Cyndi Lauper – True Colours
8. James Blunt – You’re Beautiful
9. Ronan Keating – When You Say Nothing At All
10. Savage Garden – Truly Madly Deeply
Vote for your favourite now!
How do you and your partner keep the romance alive with a baby in tow? Share your tips below.