Mother’s Day is just around the corner on Sunday 11th March and to celebrate, we asked our Mother & Baby mums what they REALLY wanted for Mother’s Day. But is it a spa day? A luxury bag or just a cup of tea? Here’s what our mums had to say:
- A lie in – a couple more hours of uninterrupted sleep seems to be an overwhelming want this Mother’s Day. Whilst some longed for a long night of sleep, others asked for a whole day tucked up in bed!
- A bubble bath – stock up on salts, lotions and potions this Mother’s Day, as a long soak in the tub is all our mums are asking for.
- A clean house – A huge number of mums longed for a clean home this Mother’s Day (or as one mum put it ‘for the house not to look like a bomb went off in a toy store’), so get the hoover out and offer to do the chores.
- Someone to do the washing up – because NOT having to worry about laundry is a gift in itself.
- Breakfast in bed – after a full 12-hours of sleep of course.
- A nice meal with my family – preferably a meal she HASN’T had to cook for herself.
- A HOT cup of tea – that she actually has time to finish whilst it’s still warm.
- To go for a wee, ALONE – it really is the little things in life isn’t it.
- A pamper day, or even a whole day for herself – if you don’t have the budget for a fancy spa, why not take the kids to soft play and give the special lady a morning of relaxation.
- Time to read her book – remember those weekends when you could just lie in bed and get into a book?
- Tom Hardy – because who wouldn’t want the Peaky Blinders star delivering them breakfast in bed in the morning?
What would you ask for? Let us know in the comments below.