A hearty soup is just the thing for an instant warm up on a cold, winter’s evening. Freeze extra portions for a quick and easy lunch
1. Pour the oil into a large, heavy based saucepan and add the tomatoes, onion, garlic and celery. Cover and cook over a low heat, occasionally shaking gently, for 40 minutes, until pulpy.
2. Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender and process to a smooth puree.
3. Push the puree through a sieve into a clean saucepan.
4. Add the stock and bring to the boil. Add the pasta, bring back to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes, or according to the packet instructions, until the pasta is tender but still firm to the bite. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Ladle into warmed bowls, sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Once your little arrival has entered your lives, time goes by in a flash. One thing that can be made easy is your nappy journey, when your little bundle is ready to move out of Newborn to the bigger sizes, the choice should be simple…
Childs Farm are really excited to launch the all new organic rhubarb and custard 2 in 1 hair. Fragranced with vanilla custard and organic rhubarb extract, it’s designed for all hair types. We’re giving away 100 limited edition custard pots in this amazing competition!