- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions, then drain.
- Cut the sole into 6 goujon shapes. Season lightly with salt and pepper (if using) and toss in the flour. Heat the butter in a small frying pan over a high heat. Fry the floured goujons for 1½ minutes on each side until cooked through, then remove from the heat, set aside and keep warm. You may need to cook them in two batches, in which case use half the butter for each batch.
- Place the pan back over a low heat and add the oil. Add the spring onions and sauté for 2 minutes, then add the vinegar and cook until it evaporates.
- Add the stock and let it bubble away until it has reduced by half. Pour in the cream and bring to the boil, then remove from the heat and add the chives, grapes and lemon juice.
- Arrange the sole goujons and rice on plates and spoon over the grape sauce.
Suitable for babies aged 9 months+
If you’re short on time and looking for quick and balanced options for your little one, Annabel’s award-winning Chilled Toddler Meal range includes children’s favourites such as Scrummy Fish Pie, Mild Chicken Tikka & Tasty Chicken & Potato Pie. Discover the full range at Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Ocado.