These tasty treats are perfect for kids parties and totally moreish (the mums will be snacking more than the little ones!)
1. Grease an 18cm square hollow baking tin and line with baking paper.
2. Put the milk chocolate, butter, honey and condensed milk into a small saucepan and heat gently until melted and smooth, then stir in the crispy rice cereal and coconut.
3. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and level the top with the back of a spoon. Leave to set in the refrigerator for at least 30mins.
4. Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water, making sure the surface of the water doesn’t touch the bowl. Leave to cool for a few minutes, then spread over the top of the rice cake. Return to the refrigerator to set.
5. Melt the remaining 25g of milk chocolate as above, then spoon the chocolate into a small piping bag with a small hole snipped at the tip. Drizzle a pattern over the white chocolate and leave to set at room temperature.
6. Remove from the tin on to a chopping board and cut into rectangular bars using a large, sharp knife. Store in an airtight container or wrap in cellophane bags for gifts.
This dish is safe in pregnancy
This recipe is taken from Chocolat by Eric Lanlard, published by Mitchell Beazley, £18.99.