1. To make the marshmallow snowmen, thread three marshmallows onto a cocktail stick.
2. Using a spare cocktail stick, make small holes for your pretzel arms and legs and jelly bean nose.
3. Insert pretzel sticks into the holes for the arms and legs and an orange jelly bean for the nose.
4. Using a chocolate icing pen draw on the snowman’s buttons, eyes and mouth. Place to one side.
5. For the hot chocolate, put the milk into a pan and bring to a simmer. Spoon in 4 tablespoons of drinking chocolate and stir until dissolved.
6. Place the snowmen on top of your mugs and serve (be careful to remove the cocktail stick for little ones before tucking in).
Serving-up quick and healthy meals during the festive break is easier said than done.
That’s why Annabel has combined her 25 years of kid’s food expertise with the natural freezing process to create a delicious range of ready-frozen favourites that mini diners will love. Discover the range at Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Iceland & Ocado.