- Preheat the oven to 190C Fan. Season the lamb and place in a roasting tin. Slice the garlic in half and rub over the lamb, then slide underneath the joint. Drizzle with oil and scatter with rosemary.
- Roast for 2 hours for a medium to well done finish, basting twice.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 minutes until just tender, then drain. Cook the carrots for 7 minutes and the beans for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Remove the lamb to a warm plate to rest. Pour out any juices and drizzle over the lamb.
- Add the butter and oil to the roasting tin. Place the pan over the hob and heat for about 30 seconds. Add all the vegetables and stock and toss over the heat until glazed. Season to taste and serve the vegetables with the lamb.
- Finish with a garnish of rosemary.
Suitable from 12 months.
The home of delicious recipes
Join the AK Club for free today and be the first to discover exclusive recipes and special content, insider news, competitions, plus a host of great offers. Get inspired by visiting www.annabelkarmel.com.