This is a tasty one-tray bake so minimal washing up – result!
1. Arrange the squash, onion and chicken, skin side up, in a roasting tin.
2. Drizzle over the oil, season to taste and toss to make sure everything is well coated in oil.
3. Place in a preheated oven at 200°C/gas mark 6 for 15 minutes.
4. Drizzle over the balsamic vinegar and scatter the walnuts and sage leaves around the chicken.
5. Return to the oven for 5-10 minutes until the squash is tender and the chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve with crusty bread and green salad.
This recipe is from Hamlyn All Colour: Quick Cook One Pot Meals by Emma Lewis, published by Hamlyn, £4.99.