- Preheat the oven to 160C Fan. Line a muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Measure all of the cake ingredients into a large bowl. Whisk using an electric hand whisk until light and fluffy.
- Spoon into 12 cases. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until well risen and lightly golden. Leave to cool.
- Measure the butter and cream cheese into a bowl. Whisk until creamy. Add the sugar, vanilla and milk. Whisk until light and fluffy. Spread over the cupcakes, reserving a little for assembling the snowmen.
- Stick the marshmallows together with a little icing and stick a cocktail stick through the middle to secure (but make sure that you remove before your child eats the cupcake).
- Make a hole in the middle of the marshmallow and insert an orange Tic Tac for the noses, using a small bit of icing to help make it stick. Draw on the eyes, mouth and buttons using black writing icing,
- To make the hat, roll out the chocolate icing, cut out a small circle and place on top of the snowman’s head attaching with a little of the icing. Place a Rolo on top.
- Make a hole horizontally through the body of the snowman and push through a Matchmakers stick to create the arms.
- Insert the cocktail sticks with the marshmallow snowmen on top of the cupcakes.
For lots more recipe inspiration look no further than Annabel’s Baby & Toddler Recipe App - new and updated with over 200 delicious recipes, as well as a host of features, this is the handiest of apps for tasty, nutritious mealtimes (and clean plates)! Available via the app store or visit www.annabelkarmel.com for more information.