Using minced meat is an easy way to introduce young children to Asian flavours - just leave out the chillies.
This delicious stir-fry is healthy and simple to cook - and perfect if you've been over-indulging recently. Using minced meat is also an easy way to introduce young children to Asian flavours - just leave out the chillies.
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and blanch the broccoli for 1 minute, then drain and refresh it under cold water. Set aside.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a wok or a large, deep-sided frying pan.
3. Add the spring onions, garlic, ginger, coriander stalks, and chilli (if using), and fry for a couple of minutes until coloured slightly.
4. Add the minced beef and continue to fry over a high heat until the meat is well browned.
5. Return the broccoli and add the fish sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, and sugar. Mix well, cooking for a minute or 2 until the broccoli is piping hot.
6. Stir in the coriander leaves and serve with rice.
Childs Farm are really excited to launch the all new organic rhubarb and custard 2 in 1 hair. Fragranced with vanilla custard and organic rhubarb extract, it’s designed for all hair types. We’re giving away 100 limited edition custard pots in this amazing competition!
Once your little arrival has entered your lives, time goes by in a flash. One thing that can be made easy is your nappy journey, when your little bundle is ready to move out of Newborn to the bigger sizes, the choice should be simple…