Your toddler will enjoy adding the toppings to these teatime tortillas.
1. Turn the oven on high: 220°C (fan 200°C), gas mark 7.
2. Spray oil on two large baking sheets and place two tortillas on each. Spray a little more oil on top and rub the cut sides of the garlic over the tortillas.
3. Divide the chopped tomatoes evenly among the four tortillas, spreading them out but leaving a 1.5cm border. Divide the cheese and peppers evenly over the top.
4. Put both trays into the oven to bake for 4-6 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tortillas have become crisp and golden on the edges. Swap the trays around on the shelves halfway through for even cooking.
5. Remove the tortillas from the oven and slide onto a serving plate. For an adult, top with the rocket and basil. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.
Wholemeal tortillas are rich in fibre, which is useful in pregnancy to help a sluggish digestion and avoid constipation.
This recipe was adapted from How To Be A Better Cook by Lorraine Pascale (£25, HarperCollins). Photography by Maja Smend.
Blend the tomato, peppers and basil until smooth and stir in some of the cheese.
A royal baby is always cause for excitement, but the Royal couple aren’t the only parents celebrating the birth of a baby – and with JOHNSON’S® iconic range of products, every newborn can be a prince or princess.
The average baby has their nappy changed 4,500 times - that's a lot of nappies... so choose wisely! That’s why our super-soft Little Angels newborn range is there to support you through this important milestone.