Your toddler will enjoy adding the toppings to these teatime tortillas.
1. Turn the oven on high: 220°C (fan 200°C), gas mark 7.
2. Spray oil on two large baking sheets and place two tortillas on each. Spray a little more oil on top and rub the cut sides of the garlic over the tortillas.
3. Divide the chopped tomatoes evenly among the four tortillas, spreading them out but leaving a 1.5cm border. Divide the cheese and peppers evenly over the top.
4. Put both trays into the oven to bake for 4-6 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tortillas have become crisp and golden on the edges. Swap the trays around on the shelves halfway through for even cooking.
5. Remove the tortillas from the oven and slide onto a serving plate. For an adult, top with the rocket and basil. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.
Wholemeal tortillas are rich in fibre, which is useful in pregnancy to help a sluggish digestion and avoid constipation.
This recipe was adapted from How To Be A Better Cook by Lorraine Pascale (£25, HarperCollins). Photography by Maja Smend.
Blend the tomato, peppers and basil until smooth and stir in some of the cheese.
When you have a newborn baby, you want to do everything to give them the best start in life and there are so many tips, advice and methods that it can be overwhelming! ASDA Little Angels have thought about what is best for babies and parents so you don’t have to.