Get to know your bits with My Expert Midwife!
They have brought together a midwife developed care bundle to help you look after your bits through pregnancy, birth and recovery.
The care bundle includes:
- Best selling and Mother&Baby 2021 gold award winner Spritz for Bits, the mother of all perineal sprays which can help soothe your bits through pregnancy, immediately after birth and support your recovery.
- Made for Mums 2021 award winner Peri Prep your Bits ideal for use for perineal massage from 34 weeks to prepare your perineum for birth.
- New Soak for Bits, developed to relax an aching body and soothe your bits through pregnancy and your first bath after a vaginal birth.
- Also includes e-books and free midwife-led webinars on pregnancy and birth recovery.
Mother&Baby have teamed up with My Expert Midwife to give you the chance to win one of 3 of the Look After Your Bits care packages (worth £48).
Visit www.myexpertmidwife.com to find out more.
The prize draw opens at 9am on the 6th September 2021 and closes on the 6th October 2021 at 11:59pm. For the chance to win, simply answer the following question:
1. The prize draw opens at 9am on the 6th September 2021 and closes on the 6th October 2021 at 11:59pm, any entries submitted after this time will not be valid or counted.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
3. There are 3 x Look After Your Bits Bundles to win (worth £48 each)
4. Three winners will be picked randomly from all valid correctly answered entries who have answered during the prize date. The winner will be contacted shortly after the closing date and notified by email and have 7 days to respond before an alternative winner is chosen.
5. This prize may be offered in a limited number of other promotions.
6. Only one entry per person will be counted.
7. No purchase is necessary. To enter for free visit, https://www.motherandbaby.co.uk/pregnancy/products/-Win-the-My-Expert-Midwife-Look-After-Your-Bits-care-bundle
8. Full terms and conditions can be found at www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-terms.html
9. The prize is provided by My Expert Midwife. We are not responsible for any aspect of the prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery or a prize winner being unable to take up any aspect, or the entirety of the prize due to their own circumstances or restrictions. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered