Bugaboo has just announced the launch of its two latest pushchairs, the Fox2 and the Donkey3.
The newest editions include sleek hardware and fabrics plus updated sun canopies with extra-large peek-a-boo and breezy panels for more ventilation. Both models now have lighter wheels and for even more storage, the carrycot offers two extra pockets.
"Parents are becoming more and more aware of the environment and want to make better choices. The Bugaboo Fox2 and Donkey3 answer that need because they are designed to stand the test of time,” said Aernout Dijkstra-Hellinga, Bugaboo’s Senior Product Developer.
"Creating products that remain the most comfortable, innovative and lightweight on the market, comes down to a combination of clever engineering and design. The Bugaboo Fox2 and Donkey3 are instantly recognisable, yet offer new, unexpected possibilities.”
And on top of all this innovation, the Dutch company has reduced its packaging, ensuring all pushchairs arrive in just one box. This is a new initiative put in place by the company as it progresses its mission towards a more sustainable future.
Bugaboo Fox2 features
- All-terrain suspension
- Ultra-lightweight design for easy, one-handed pushing
- More intuitive functioning button
- Upgraded design aesthetics for an even more premium look
- Introduction of the largest peek-a-boo panels on the market, allowing parents to see their children while they stroll, while adapting to provide additional ventilation
- Updated carrycot and seat colours
Bugaboo Donkey3 features
- Better functionality when converting the pushchair from Mono to Duo setting
- Lighter, thanks to the updated wheel design
- Front swivel wheels, the Donkey3’s tight turn radius, and fully adjustable handlebar make one-handed pushing a breeze
- Perfect for two: Donkey3 converts easily, positioning the children next to, and facing one another.