The NEXT system from Nuna offers parents more safety and flexibility with car seats than ever before. The modular system features one base and four compatible car seats. It’s designed to grow with families, offering ultimate flexibility with four solutions for the first four years.
The BASE next™ is a 360-degree rotating base and the foundation of the NEXT system. The 360-degree rotation makes access easier for baby and parents and makes connecting the car seat a breeze, allowing for forward and rearward driving depending on the car seat used.
It’s compatible with CARI next, a carry cot car seat; PIPA next, a versatile infant car seat; ARRA next, a lie-flat infant car seat; and TODL next, a sleek seat that grows with baby from newborn to toddler. Parents can be rest assured that their babies will be cocooned in comfort and protection from birth through to toddlerhood.
The prize draw opens at 9am on the 1st October 2021 and closes on the 31st October 2021 at 11:59pm. For your chance to win the new NEXT system bundle featuring the BASE next, TODL next and PIPA next, worth over £700, answer the following question:
Find out more about the Nuna NEXT system at nunababy.co.uk. Or follow Nuna on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
1. The prize draw opens at 9am on the 1st October 2021 and closes on the 31st October 2021 at 11:59pm, any entries submitted after this time will not be valid or counted.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
3. The prize is a NEXT SYSTEM BUNDER (Worth £730)
4. One winner will be picked randomly from all valid correctly answered entries who have answered during the prize date. The winner will be contacted shortly after the closing date and notified by email and have 7 days to respond before an alternative winner is chosen.
5. This prize may be offered in a limited number of other promotions.
6. Only one entry per person will be counted.
7. No purchase is necessary. To enter for free visit, https://www.motherandbaby.co.uk/family-life/family-cars/car-seats/win-a-next-system-from-nuna
8. Full terms and conditions can be found at www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-terms.html
9. The prize is provided by Nuna. We are not responsible for any aspect of the prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery or a prize winner being unable to take up any aspect, or the entirety of the prize due to their own circumstances or restrictions. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered