For new parents, bath time can be a challenge but having the best baby baths is a huge help to make this easier and more enjoyable for both parents and baby. The bath time is an opportunity to interact with the baby resulting in a caring and fun time.
As a parent, you need to create a fantastic sensory experience for your baby every bath time. To create the best environment to make this happen, you need the support of the best baby bath giving the security you need to let go of the stress and to embrace the happiness. Below you can find all the information you need to choose the best baby bath for you and your baby.
A baby bath is a product to help you to bathe your baby, it usually made to give the correct posture for both baby and parents. It's a designed product to guarantee total security while bathing a baby. There are many types of baby baths, from the simplest ones to the fanciest ones.
You will use your baby bath almost every day during bath time. It will make this daily activity much easier saving you time and energy.
Even though some parents prefer to bathe their babies on the bathroom sink or even with them in the shower, it's highly recommended getting a baby bath. This product is the most appropriate solution when bathing a baby.
How do you choose a baby bath?
What should you be looking for:
- Easy to clean
- Can hold a good amount of water
- Can fit also your sink
- Resistant and durable
- Comfortable Smooth shape
- A plug at the base to easily drain out the water
- A hook or a suction cup so you can hand in the bathroom
- A tub made of thick BPA free plastic for stability
- A slip-resistant backing to keep it from moving
Important: avoid any inflatable tub or any foam cushions, these products aren't safe enough to be used by babies.
The technology of a baby bath
The most modern technology of a baby bath is to be able to keep the water warmer for longer. Also, nowadays moderns baby baths use more comfortable and safer material to keep the baby as comfy and safe as possible. The most common material used to make them is plastic, so you need to look for BPA Free ones
The extra features of a baby bath
For the extra features of baby bath you can find an infant-to-toddler tub, so you can use it for longer. And also, some baby baths have plastic slots to hold baby cleaning supplies. One more feature is foldable tubs that make travelling easier. Another extra feature is the temperature indicator.
The prices of a baby bath
You can find many models in a range of 20 to 50 pounds, but with you are looking for something even fancier you can pay over 100 pounds.
Important points about a baby bath safety
- Always check the temperature of the water before putting your baby in. The water should be at the recommended zone of 36 to 37 degrees Celsius. (You can buy a baby thermometer to make sure it's in the right temperature.)
- Never leave your baby unattended in the bath.
- Avoid using inflatable neck rings (or any kind of neck rings), they have not been tested in deeply as they are one of the newest bath products on the market.
- NEVER pick up the bathtub with your baby inside, it can cause more than one type of accident.
The Best Baby Baths for you and your baby in the market
- Easy to use
- Easy to store
- Perfect for travelling mamas
- Comfortable for the baby
- Leave both of your hands-frees
- Easy to play with the baby
- Support your baby
- Perfect from newborn to toddler
Bath + digital scale + water thermometer all in one
Fold and store bath sling
- super convenient collapsible design
- storage hook