Now that summer has rolled around it’s time to bring out the best garden games and sun cream. One thing that might not have made it on to your list of summer must-haves are baby sunglasses. Not only will they make your little ones look super cute, but they’ll also protect them in the warmer weather and help them to see easier.
When it comes to newborns and young children, it can be hard to keep their sunglasses on. There are lots of little hints and tricks that you can do to make sure that it is comfortable for them. The first thing we’d recommend is to ensure that the sunnies have a strap. If you fall in love with an adorable pair that doesn’t have one, don’t worry, you can buy these separately.
Another thing we’d suggest would be to choose your baby sunglasses based on the material they’re made from. If the design is based around a more flexible substance, then this will almost guarantee the comfort for your little one.
Instead of searching far and wide on the internet for the best baby sunglasses, we’ve pulled together a list of some of our favourites. All you have to do is choose the cutest one for your tot.
The best baby sunglasses
Perfect age for: Fab for newborns to two years
- Its adjustable band will fit children's heads up to 52cm.
- Comes with a FREE microfibre pouch for you to store the glasses in.
- The sunglasses have the highest available filter (UV400).
- Offers a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
Perfect age for: Suitable for ages three and up
- For any kids who haven't let go of their Frozen stage.
- Looks cool while protecting eyes from the sun.
- Simply because they're adorable!
Perfect age for: Toddlers
- The lens width is 58mm and 58mm in height.
- These sunglasses have a UV400 protection.
- Fun pair of sunnies for kids!
Perfect age for: Suitable from newborns to two years
- Don't worry about your little one dropping these. The sunnies are designed with category three shatterproof lenses.
- Not only does the band keep the sunglasses secure, but it'll also ensure kids don't lose them.
- These glasses will provide the full benefit of UVA & UVB Sun Protection.
Perfect age for: Six to 12 months
We love that there is no detachable parts to these sunglasses.
They are made from a non-allergenic plastic.
These are ideal for sunny weather because of the category four lens and the 100% UV filter.
Perfect age for: Six and over
- These sunglasses come with a 30-day unconditional MONEY BACK GUARANTEE and a 12-month warranty.
- They have a cool trucks on them, but you can also opft for dinosaurs, hearts, unicorns, flowers, Vichy or tropical print.
- Not only are these glasses difficult to break, but they're also flexible on the temples to give a comfortable fit.
Perfect age for: Two-year-olds
- The cool name!
- Parents will love that these sunnies have 100 per cent UVA and UVB protection.
- Kids will love the fun but robust design. Plus, these glasses frames are made from rubber.
Perfect age for: Two years and over
- Dinosaur fans will love the sensational design.
- These fun sunglasses are made from plastic.
- They also provide 100 per cent category three UV protection.
Perfect age for: Six months to five years
- OK, so technically not sunglasses but this strap is good for keeping sunglasses on.
- It has a Velcro™ fastening, which is easy to use.
- The strap is adjustable so that it can fit the back of your child's head.
Which baby sunglasses do you recommend? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter!
Why not join thousands of mums and start your very own Amazon Baby Wish List? They're absolutely free to create and perfect to send to your family, friends, and colleagues to make sure you're getting the baby products you really need... Click here!