Of course, it’s not all about your baby – becoming a mum takes some adjusting to, both mentally and physically. Now is the time to make sure you’re getting enough TLC – from the creams to help the stretch marks, to the yummy bump butters to help you feel calm and relaxed during pregnancy. But how do you know which products are worth investing in?
That’s where we come in. Our panel of mum testers have put all these mummy and mum-to-be products through their paces, using them daily in order to bring you real-mum reviews to help you make your decision. Take a look at the best maternity and new mum skincare products and give yourself a pamper on us!
You won’t know which products have won until 28th November 2018, but for now, take a look at the products our mums thought to be worth investing in. Doing the baby essentials shop? View the full Mother & Baby Awards 2018 Shortlist here.
The Best New Mum/Maternity Skincare Products 2018:
- Fantastic Skin Elastic, My Expert Midwife
- HPA Lanolin, Lansinoh
- ‘Midwife in a Box’ Mummy to be Giftset, Natural Birthing Company
- Mum to Be Nourishing Stretch Mark Oil, NSPA
- Party-eyes, Party-eyes
- Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub, Eco by Sonya Driver
- Pregnacare Stretch Mark Lotion, Vitabiotics
- Resilient Body Stretchmark Oil, Basq NYC
Best Pregnancy/ Maternity Product 2018:
- Aloe Vera Organic Allergen Barrier Balm, HayMax
- Brighton Teething Necklace, Nibbling
- Dream Belt Pregnancy Sleep Aid, Babymoov
- Mum to Be Moisturising Bump Butter, NSPA
- Organic Mother’s Balm, Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Pregnacare Max, Vitabiotics
- The Bump Yoga Mat, Tara Lee Yoga
- The Davy Maternity & Nursing Pyjamas Set, Kindred Bravely