There will soon be a new stroller on the market, from BabyStyle UK, called the egg
BabyStyle UK are soon to launch its new stroller, the egg, with a sleek, stylish look.
The egg is fitted with Tru-Ride Technology wheels for comfort and superior handling, and it has a one-hand fold design.
You can also buy a lie-flat carrycot too.
Initally the egg will come in three colourways: arctic white, storm grey, and gotham black. Features include:
• Three position recline, parent and forward facing seat unit.
• Complete with apron, insect net, raincover and seat liner.
• Five position handle adjustment.
• Fixed or swivel front wheels.
• Quick release wheels.
• All round suspension.
• Car seat adaptors available as optional extra to add a Group 0+ infant carrier car seat including Kiddy, Maxi Cosi, B-Safe, Cybex and Recaro.
• Chassis available in three finishes; mirror, black and gun metal.
• Stroller weight: 13.5kgs. Folded size: 67 x 29 x 59cms. Carrycot weight: 3.4kgs.
RRP: stroller £699; carrycot £179. For more information visit eggstroller.com - available to buy from the end of May 2015.
Every egg stroller comes with a free seat liner, which come in a range of colours: Citrus Lemon, Key Lime, Jet Black, Steel Grey, Deep Purple, Chilli Red, Kingfisher Blue and Sahara Tan. You can also buy extra liners, at £30 each.
Christmas is looking different this year, so we want to help you share special moments with the Mischief Makers in your life. To make things a little more magical we’ve teamed up with Uh Oh Milo! to give you the chance to win one of six personalised bundles.
Feed your babies and toddlers with organic fruit and vegetables delivered to your door by GIGI's ORGANIC. We deliver the freshest organic fruit and vegetable subscription boxes weekly in London and Surrey to help mums with natural baby-led weaning and feeding growing families.
With over 40 years of dedicated research, the team at Aptamil Follow On Milk really know their stuff when it comes to follow on formulas. Here they answer some common questions to help you learn more about follow on milks.
You buy them every week, you use them on your baby every day, but many parents have absolutely no idea what the “+” symbol or “plus size nappies” actually mean. But panic not… Asda Little Angels are on hand to provide some clarity and myth-busting advice.