There will soon be a new stroller on the market, from BabyStyle UK, called the egg
BabyStyle UK are soon to launch its new stroller, the egg, with a sleek, stylish look.
The egg is fitted with Tru-Ride Technology wheels for comfort and superior handling, and it has a one-hand fold design.
You can also buy a lie-flat carrycot too.
Initally the egg will come in three colourways: arctic white, storm grey, and gotham black. Features include:
• Three position recline, parent and forward facing seat unit.
• Complete with apron, insect net, raincover and seat liner.
• Five position handle adjustment.
• Fixed or swivel front wheels.
• Quick release wheels.
• All round suspension.
• Car seat adaptors available as optional extra to add a Group 0+ infant carrier car seat including Kiddy, Maxi Cosi, B-Safe, Cybex and Recaro.
• Chassis available in three finishes; mirror, black and gun metal.
• Stroller weight: 13.5kgs. Folded size: 67 x 29 x 59cms. Carrycot weight: 3.4kgs.
RRP: stroller £699; carrycot £179. For more information visit eggstroller.com - available to buy from the end of May 2015.
Every egg stroller comes with a free seat liner, which come in a range of colours: Citrus Lemon, Key Lime, Jet Black, Steel Grey, Deep Purple, Chilli Red, Kingfisher Blue and Sahara Tan. You can also buy extra liners, at £30 each.
To help you avoid any messes in the pool, ASDA Little Angels Swim range features nappies and pants which are super soft and secure, ensuring your baby enjoys a splash whilst giving you peace of mind in the water.