The first outing with your newborn baby is one of the most exciting ones you’ll make. It’s natural to want a pushchair that is safe and secure, whilst also being stylish, innovative, long lasting and makes parents’ lives that bit easier with a little one.
Fortunately for new parents, Nuna, a collection of smart baby gear inspired by Dutch design, is proudly debuting the IVVI™ savi – the upgraded multi mode travel system designed to be simple, yet stylish, whilst making everyday life easier for new parents.
The IVVI savi is suitable to become part of the family from your little one’s first ride all the way to toddlerhood thanks to its four different modes - pram, car seat, rearward and forward facing seat.
As always, the Nuna IVVI savi is packed with features to make life with baby easier. With its simple, one-touch, rear wheel braking system the IVVI savi can be packed away in seconds to a freestanding package for easier storage.
It has foam filled, airless tires, with progressive suspension technology for a nice, smooth ride on all terrains. Not only functional, the IVVI savi has been designed with style in mind. Its luxe hand-sewn leatherette arm bar and push bar provides a chic finish, whilst its profile will be sure to turn heads on the street.
Designed for daytime dreaming in mind the IVVI savi’s oversized canopy features the exclusive dream drape™ to protect baby from the sun’s rays. Its new design offers three recline positions for the perfect afternoon snooze.
Providing ultimate comfort for baby, the IVVI savi has an all weather seat for all the seasons with breathable mesh for summer days and comfy and cosy soft goods for brisk winter walks.
Time to start exploring…
Five tips to make the most of getting out and about with your little one:
- It’s great to get baby out in the fresh air. Just make sure you keep them wrapped up cosy and their delicate skin and eyes protected from the sunlight (the Nuna IVVI savi dream drape is perfect for this!)
- Try out a class as they’re a great way for both you and baby to socialise. There are lots out there for mums and newborns, everything from baby yoga to linguistics! Check out what’s going on at your local GP and community centre, or your health visitor may be able to recommend something.
- Hit the shops! Now it’s getting colder it’s time to buy baby’s first woolly hat, winter coat and snow suit. The middle of the day is quieter so take advantage and get out there. Plus the huge shopping basket in the IVVI savi will easily store all your purchases.
- Now it’s September, take advantage of the quieter times at the soft play centre. All the older children will be back at school so your little one will be able to roam freely and confidently
- Grey weather doesn’t mean your trip is cancelled. As long as your little one is wrapped up in the IVVI savi, with its cosy fabric, your day will be full of sunshine.